Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Reign Online Forum Index -> Announcements
  Topic: Reign Online Staff Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luzz
Site Admin

Post  Post subject: Reign Online Staff Team Reply with quote

Hello. I would like to introduce the Staff for the server and their roles.

Active

-Luzz-
I manage all aspects of the server including keeping it running, resolving donation issues, fixing bugs, updating content, and also making sure all the players are all well-taken care of.

I am a professional/entrepreneur in New York City in the field of information systems, surveillance, security, networks and many other areas, in many related and unrelated industries. In other words - I work a lot, but I enjoy it. I like people who respect my time.

You are always free to contact me in-game via PM or @mail, here on the forums via Private Message, or email to luzz at reignonline dot net.

-GM Skye-
GM Skye is our resident support and event staff member. GM Skye is extremely friendly and does not bite. You may approach GM Skye with question, comments, or just random chit chat. GM Skye wanders Prontera often. Frequently, GM Skye aims nukes at misbehaving players.

-Trashy Flowers-
Trashy Flowers maintains order in-game and hosts many unique events (many of which involves death). She's fiesty, yet friendly. She's fun and quirky too. You may contact her with any questions in-game.

Player and Forum Support

-GM Monochrome-
Semi-retired. Shows up quite often to debate random stuff with people!

-GM Venser-
GM Venser's main service to Reign Online is player and forum support. Every now and then, he'll throw an event or three. He is the resident peace-keeper and moderator. Say 'hi' to him if you see him.

-Ueno-
Busy with school, so less time online. Ueno is online from time to time. Say 'hi' if you see him (not-AFK, that is!) He is the resident 'late-night' staff member.

- GM Paragon-
GM Paragon likes to interact with players, host events (his schedule permitting), and keeping watch in the PvP areas. Can often be found in Prontera playing with disguises.

Semi-Retired

-Yang-
Mysterious programmer. Yang does backend server support. Retired due to family obligations. Darn kids!

-GM Sheik-
GM Sheik is not online much any more, but feel free to drop him a question or say 'Hi!' if you see him. Life happened.

Please respect the GMs and understand they are here to maintaining a friendly and fair environment and provide assistance to players. Feel free to contact us in-game, but also realize that sometimes we might be busy dealing with issues and may not be able to respond right away.

Players should be aware that even though you may not always see GM characters logged in, we are ALWAYS around. If you cannot find us, please use @request to locate us for assistance. Remember that @request is to be used ONLY for technical, donation, and player issues.

Also, please note that if any of us are online but away-from-keyboard, please leave us a detailed message and what type of assistance you need.

Have fun everyone, and a huge 'Thank You' to the Reign Online staff team.

Last edited by luzz on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:15 am
luzz
Site Admin

Post  Post subject: Re: Reign Online Staff Team Reply with quote

Staff status upated.
Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Reign Online Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: