Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
  Topic: My money making ways :P
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vital

Post  Post subject: My money making ways :P Reply with quote

Ok, so i would like to start this guide from the newbie money making ways (still good cash Razz)

~Rachel~do this if your lvl 120 or lower. This method can make you money and Exp . All you have to do is kill every monster you see in Rachel! All the items they drop cost around 1k each so you can make around 3k per kill.

~Farming items~you can farm box of sunlight, giggling boxes and Poison bottles. they can be a real good way to make money! and you dont have to be a very high lvl to do this.

Box of sunlight - Li Me Mang Ryang card needed. after obtaining tha card, equip it to a clip or something. then just kill angel monsters. the angels at Old Geffenia are a good choice. Then just vend the items or just Sell them to Ren ^^.

Giggling Box - For this one, a card is also needed. Wraith card. then just go to orc dungeon and kill the orc zombies there Razz easy as that. Ren buys these for 15k each.

Poison Bottles - Farming this item can be very tricky! alot of items are needed.

Empty Bottle - Drop from ant eggs in anthell or porings and those newbie monsters Razz
Venom Canine - Dropped from snake monsters
Bee Sting - Droped by Hornet.
Cactus Needle - Droped by Muka
Karvodailnirol - Dropped by Revolvers in bio lab or Poison spores.
Poison Spore - Sold in Alchemist shop.
Berserk Potion - Bought at mall.

this may seem real tricky but people buy this at 200k each if you vend!

Old Geffenia - This way is for the people around lvl 150-180 or more. you might not get much xp but a hell load of cash! Each kill may be 30k each!. kill incubus and subcubus. sell their rings. selling them on a merchant may help alot.

MVP Arena - MVPs can be a real good way to make cash. autoloot everything and sell them. getting a MVP card may give you some mils. Turtle General (TG) cost 3gc Razz.

Good luck money making! Very Happy

† pierce arrows †
Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 pm
puppyrose

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice sharing.It's great idea to make money.Here i want to share my own experience.Nowadays there are two types of business available.
1.Online business.
2.offline business.
For me online business is the best way to earn cash.
Now i am doing online based website reselling business..If anyone want to start this business,Just have small amount of money with pc.You can do this business from home.If you are interested in this business visit Goresellers.com .Here they have several plans.All plans includes with special features like Reseller Handbook,Online Sales and Activity Reporting,Quick Start Marketing Guide.Quick start marketing guide is very helpful do your online business.Nice to share my experience . Good luck.
Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> How-to Guides All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: