Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Reign Online Forum Index -> Suggestion Box
  Topic: WE NEED TO REVIVE REIGN!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a list for Nightshade, since he asked so nicely, and Dais told me.

WoE Timers
Pancakes Ingredients
Healing Item Cooldown
Holy Armor Scrolls

I could go on, but then I would need Dais to tell me EVERYTHING that got changed again, so yeah.
_________________
EdgarGrimfang wrote:

Because that good sir, would make sense, and thus defuse the entire argument.

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Remember kids, Cigarettes are alot like hamsters. Utterly harmless to have until placed into your mouth, and lit on fire.
Don't smoke hamsters kids.
Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
NightShade



Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 481

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT wrote:
Just a list for Nightshade, since he asked so nicely, and Dais told me.

WoE Timers
Pancakes Ingredients
Healing Item Cooldown
Holy Armor Scrolls

I could go on, but then I would need Dais to tell me EVERYTHING that got changed again, so yeah.


http://www.reignonline.net/viewtopic.php?t=3721&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=pancake&start=0

http://www.reignonline.net/viewtopic.php?t=2805&highlight=pancake

http://www.reignonline.net/viewtopic.php?t=1086&highlight=holy+scroll

http://www.reignonline.net/viewtopic.php?t=3722&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=woe&start=0

Thank you for the reminder, enjoy the reading.

Also, in one of the threads up above I noticed you and Dais talking nonsense against SOS as to us leaving "AFTER" we've finally gotten the healing item delay change, I left when I did because I got tired of hearing the bullshit constantly by players and had my own reasons for moving on outside of the game.

But it's kind of funny, I'm the bad guy while I play but when I decide to leave, that's when everyone wants to put up a front and play nice and talk reckless afterwards.

Typical people.

Now if you fail to see any logic within those changes, then I'm finished responding to you.

I'll just go on and assume that you'll fail to realize it anyway, tootles.
_________________



SOS OG - Retired 3/16/10
Chars:
X t C / Vamp / NightShade / Dark Pulse / Absolute / Whiskey / Nightz / I'm done listing =.=
Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

NightShade wrote:
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT wrote:
Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts .


Butts Butts Butts ButButts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts ts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts Butts



Seriously. Butts.
_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:54 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
Bubbaknoxz



Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 450

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoh:

Success rate of a server wipe is unknown. However what damage could possibly be done to this server that isn't already done? I was on Reign for 2 hours last night just before WOE started, and I only counted 7 people online during that time. It's not an active server by any means.

Grudges by Dread and Grim are the norm. This thread is not the first time I encountered it from them during my time on this Server. I just know how to respond to them to light a fire up their ass and keep the thread on top of the forum.

As I was online I saw 2 people leveling, their levels were 96, A SinX and a Champ. I think a 3rd Sinx joined them in their leveling spree. I don't believe a wipe will affect them, since we all will be leveling again. Which means a better bond between all the players since we will all be doing leveling parties. Interacting with new players may get them to stay longer than just immaterial items. Isn't that the purpose of online gaming? Interaction with other people?

To get my numbers, I went not just on RMS, I went to the sites of each Server and looked at everything. I even went on their Wiki pages if they had them.

If a wipe is done, Luzz should use that time to implement every new thing possible. Make new Voting items, hell put the Angra and Ahura in the Voting NPC as well so it will make people vote more. Revamp the website, because a little eye candy will help sell the "New Reign RO". As it sits now all you see is a forum, and then see us bickering. A Main Page followed by a forum to keep the two separate.

I've been thinking ahead of the wipe since I wrote it. That is why I am capable of coming back at everyone with responses and suggestions, where as everyone else has come back with "Don't wipe". Simple answers but zero suggestions past "Don't wipe".

So there is all your points yoh, and why I haven't seen anything from other people who are against the idea.

Dreadnaught:
Your legacy??? You don't have a legacy other than bitching.

WoE timers? I didn't come up with that idea Luzz did...
Pancakes? Not me again... I never used them
Healing item cooldown? Not me again...
Holy scrolls? Finally the one idea I did, it failed the first time and was implemented the second time because everyone changed their stance on it. Never was brought up again to be put back in so that tells you something.

What have I suggested that has gone through.
PVP room.
Move the Rule Post in No Mercy. Granted I wanted it out all together.

I think that is about it for now, I will look into it more later in the day.
_________________


Retired 3-19-11
Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
shizz



Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 8

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbaknoxz wrote:
Dreadnaught:
Your legacy??? You don't have a legacy other than bitching.


+1 im sorry but its funny, and true
Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how the ones crying about grudges are the only ones who have brought them up. I especially enjoy it when they try to use it as moral high ground. My favorite part however is that they actually think they're worth me getting angry over.

Let me put something simply to you, and all these other people who think I have a "grudge" against them...

Are you ready for this? This may come as a surprise to you all, and I'll admit yeah, I've dealt with my fair share of assholes on this server, however...

Please do not think yourselves even remotely important enough to warrant any of my time or effort being put into something useless as a grudge. If there was one, it was years ago, and whilst you few lurk this forum ready to "bust me" over whatever I post, immediately screaming "WRONG! WRONG! HE'S WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Whilst feverishly slapping your keyboard, I'm actually laughing to myself, and I'll even let you in on a little secret: I'm not laughing with you.

Now before you go and so "cleverly" type out and "burn" me with "OH BUT YOU PUT EFFORT INTO THIS POST, THEREFORE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AND I'M RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE I HATE YOU STILL." I'll state it clearly, I'm taking the time as I am now because it seems for all of your alleged learning, your vast intellectual superiority over me, you still seem to have a hard time with basic literary comprehension. So this is for you, for your benefit. This is a courtesy post for you, the ignorant and the foolish who think they even matter to me in the grand scheme of things.

Last night during WoE, in attendance was Adam, Isoc (Bo I think?), Greg, Gil, Dread, Kitsune, Tzu Zuo, Sherwin, Rolling Death Machine, Kadajii, Angel, Cammy, myself, and a few newer players I'm not yet familiar with.

A mixture of many guilds: SOS, KOF, Genesis, Ebil Squad, NBH, Knights of Cinder (Had a fun battle guys), and a newer small guild I saw for the first time last night.

Now that I've introduced everyone and set the stage for you, let me put it simply, there were no grudges. No one guild singling anyone out, no bickering over @main. No, what happened last night was a legitimately fun WoE in which there was friendly battles and everyone got along.

So if you're still seeing grudges, it's you yourself whose projecting those upon others.

You mistakenly view my responses to your posts as me "coming after you," when who else would I reply to? If you read through the thread, you'll see everyone pretty much in agreement to work on recruiting, advertising, and bolstering numbers with the minority being the few actually wanting a wipe. I simply replied to you guys to try and see why you'd want that, and I did not make any attacks, insults or low blows, at least not intentionally. If I did I'm man enough to apologize and own up to it. Did I insult anyone in this post? Yes, yes I probably did. Hold on lemme check somethin'...

Quote:


The brave hero Edgar reaches into his enchanted bag of Fucks, seeking one to give!

-Rolls a d20-

-d20 lands on a Nat 1! Critical Failure!-

Edgar is unable to find any fucks to give.

Edgar then prepares for Flame Attacks

+5 Flame Defense!

End Turn.



EDIT: I did jab at Bubba once about his complaints and such and about him getting his way, and I do apologize for that, but you guys do seem to try to work your way under my skin. END EDIT.

I can't speak for everyone else I suppose, not in any realistic or fair way, but I have no grudges here. No, I think in reality, the ones here with grudges are yourselves, those who keep pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

I'm done caring about this thread, this topic, this discussion, but most importantly I am very much done with any further complaints. Bark and gnash your teeth all you like, the stone cold truth of it all is this: All the bickering in the world will not make the changes come any faster, if there is to be any. We've all seemed to say what needs to be said, and realistically, seeing as no actual ground is seeming to be made...

I highly recommend this thread be locked to prevent further griping and pointless arguing.

No one here currently posting will ever agree with the other, and there only seems to be fighting. I'm not blameless in this, so please abstain from trying to claim I said otherwise.

See you later Space Cowboy.


_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
Valiant92



Joined: 31 Dec 2010
Posts: 47
Location: Chicago,IL

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

SOS
_________________


Retired 3/23/10
SOS
IGN:Valiant / Archaeidae /Prince Tenshi /Asgard
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:10 am
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

All of my feedback on this thread, in one image. =D


_________________
EdgarGrimfang wrote:

Because that good sir, would make sense, and thus defuse the entire argument.

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Remember kids, Cigarettes are alot like hamsters. Utterly harmless to have until placed into your mouth, and lit on fire.
Don't smoke hamsters kids.
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Bubbaknoxz



Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 450

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
I like how the ones crying about grudges are the only ones who have brought them up. I especially enjoy it when they try to use it as moral high ground. My favorite part however is that they actually think they're worth me getting angry over.

Let me put something simply to you, and all these other people who think I have a "grudge" against them...

Are you ready for this? This may come as a surprise to you all, and I'll admit yeah, I've dealt with my fair share of assholes on this server, however...

Please do not think yourselves even remotely important enough to warrant any of my time or effort being put into something useless as a grudge. If there was one, it was years ago, and whilst you few lurk this forum ready to "bust me" over whatever I post, immediately screaming "WRONG! WRONG! HE'S WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Whilst feverishly slapping your keyboard, I'm actually laughing to myself, and I'll even let you in on a little secret: I'm not laughing with you.

Now before you go and so "cleverly" type out and "burn" me with "OH BUT YOU PUT EFFORT INTO THIS POST, THEREFORE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AND I'M RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE I HATE YOU STILL." I'll state it clearly, I'm taking the time as I am now because it seems for all of your alleged learning, your vast intellectual superiority over me, you still seem to have a hard time with basic literary comprehension. So this is for you, for your benefit. This is a courtesy post for you, the ignorant and the foolish who think they even matter to me in the grand scheme of things.

Last night during WoE, in attendance was Adam, Isoc (Bo I think?), Greg, Gil, Dread, Kitsune, Tzu Zuo, Sherwin, Rolling Death Machine, Kadajii, Angel, Cammy, myself, and a few newer players I'm not yet familiar with.

A mixture of many guilds: SOS, KOF, Genesis, Ebil Squad, NBH, Knights of Cinder (Had a fun battle guys), and a newer small guild I saw for the first time last night.

Now that I've introduced everyone and set the stage for you, let me put it simply, there were no grudges. No one guild singling anyone out, no bickering over @main. No, what happened last night was a legitimately fun WoE in which there was friendly battles and everyone got along.

So if you're still seeing grudges, it's you yourself whose projecting those upon others.

You mistakenly view my responses to your posts as me "coming after you," when who else would I reply to? If you read through the thread, you'll see everyone pretty much in agreement to work on recruiting, advertising, and bolstering numbers with the minority being the few actually wanting a wipe. I simply replied to you guys to try and see why you'd want that, and I did not make any attacks, insults or low blows, at least not intentionally. If I did I'm man enough to apologize and own up to it. Did I insult anyone in this post? Yes, yes I probably did. Hold on lemme check somethin'...

Quote:


The brave hero Edgar reaches into his enchanted bag of Fucks, seeking one to give!

-Rolls a d20-

-d20 lands on a Nat 1! Critical Failure!-

Edgar is unable to find any fucks to give.

Edgar then prepares for Flame Attacks

+5 Flame Defense!

End Turn.



EDIT: I did jab at Bubba once about his complaints and such and about him getting his way, and I do apologize for that, but you guys do seem to try to work your way under my skin. END EDIT.

I can't speak for everyone else I suppose, not in any realistic or fair way, but I have no grudges here. No, I think in reality, the ones here with grudges are yourselves, those who keep pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

I'm done caring about this thread, this topic, this discussion, but most importantly I am very much done with any further complaints. Bark and gnash your teeth all you like, the stone cold truth of it all is this: All the bickering in the world will not make the changes come any faster, if there is to be any. We've all seemed to say what needs to be said, and realistically, seeing as no actual ground is seeming to be made...

I highly recommend this thread be locked to prevent further griping and pointless arguing.

No one here currently posting will ever agree with the other, and there only seems to be fighting. I'm not blameless in this, so please abstain from trying to claim I said otherwise.

See you later Space Cowboy.



People were agreeing with the idea, seemed like it was 5 people for it and 3 against it. The 3 against it still haven't put anything on the table as far as fixing the issue. Sorry only 1 of the nays put something on the table and that was Yoh. So prove your worth and make a real suggestion instead of clogging this thread with b.s.

Also 14 players? That's not WOE that's a walk in the park with 10 castles open per WOE. Are you disillusioned as to what an active server is?

The Caps Locks, bold letters and increasing font size was epic in that post. And I'm supposed to be the one feverishly slapping my keyboard? Must be mistaken. So a picture shall suffice.




Yea U Mad.... And I quoted it just to keep record of it. Smile
_________________


Retired 3-19-11
Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbaknoxz wrote:
EdgarGrimfang wrote:
I like how the ones crying about grudges are the only ones who have brought them up. I especially enjoy it when they try to use it as moral high ground. My favorite part however is that they actually think they're worth me getting angry over.

Let me put something simply to you, and all these other people who think I have a "grudge" against them...

Are you ready for this? This may come as a surprise to you all, and I'll admit yeah, I've dealt with my fair share of assholes on this server, however...

Please do not think yourselves even remotely important enough to warrant any of my time or effort being put into something useless as a grudge. If there was one, it was years ago, and whilst you few lurk this forum ready to "bust me" over whatever I post, immediately screaming "WRONG! WRONG! HE'S WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Whilst feverishly slapping your keyboard, I'm actually laughing to myself, and I'll even let you in on a little secret: I'm not laughing with you.

Now before you go and so "cleverly" type out and "burn" me with "OH BUT YOU PUT EFFORT INTO THIS POST, THEREFORE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AND I'M RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE I HATE YOU STILL." I'll state it clearly, I'm taking the time as I am now because it seems for all of your alleged learning, your vast intellectual superiority over me, you still seem to have a hard time with basic literary comprehension. So this is for you, for your benefit. This is a courtesy post for you, the ignorant and the foolish who think they even matter to me in the grand scheme of things.

Last night during WoE, in attendance was Adam, Isoc (Bo I think?), Greg, Gil, Dread, Kitsune, Tzu Zuo, Sherwin, Rolling Death Machine, Kadajii, Angel, Cammy, myself, and a few newer players I'm not yet familiar with.

A mixture of many guilds: SOS, KOF, Genesis, Ebil Squad, NBH, Knights of Cinder (Had a fun battle guys), and a newer small guild I saw for the first time last night.

Now that I've introduced everyone and set the stage for you, let me put it simply, there were no grudges. No one guild singling anyone out, no bickering over @main. No, what happened last night was a legitimately fun WoE in which there was friendly battles and everyone got along.

So if you're still seeing grudges, it's you yourself whose projecting those upon others.

You mistakenly view my responses to your posts as me "coming after you," when who else would I reply to? If you read through the thread, you'll see everyone pretty much in agreement to work on recruiting, advertising, and bolstering numbers with the minority being the few actually wanting a wipe. I simply replied to you guys to try and see why you'd want that, and I did not make any attacks, insults or low blows, at least not intentionally. If I did I'm man enough to apologize and own up to it. Did I insult anyone in this post? Yes, yes I probably did. Hold on lemme check somethin'...

Quote:


The brave hero Edgar reaches into his enchanted bag of Fucks, seeking one to give!

-Rolls a d20-

-d20 lands on a Nat 1! Critical Failure!-

Edgar is unable to find any fucks to give.

Edgar then prepares for Flame Attacks

+5 Flame Defense!

End Turn.



EDIT: I did jab at Bubba once about his complaints and such and about him getting his way, and I do apologize for that, but you guys do seem to try to work your way under my skin. END EDIT.

I can't speak for everyone else I suppose, not in any realistic or fair way, but I have no grudges here. No, I think in reality, the ones here with grudges are yourselves, those who keep pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

I'm done caring about this thread, this topic, this discussion, but most importantly I am very much done with any further complaints. Bark and gnash your teeth all you like, the stone cold truth of it all is this: All the bickering in the world will not make the changes come any faster, if there is to be any. We've all seemed to say what needs to be said, and realistically, seeing as no actual ground is seeming to be made...

I highly recommend this thread be locked to prevent further griping and pointless arguing.

No one here currently posting will ever agree with the other, and there only seems to be fighting. I'm not blameless in this, so please abstain from trying to claim I said otherwise.

See you later Space Cowboy.



People were agreeing with the idea, seemed like it was 5 people for it and 3 against it. The 3 against it still haven't put anything on the table as far as fixing the issue. Sorry only 1 of the nays put something on the table and that was Yoh. So prove your worth and make a real suggestion instead of clogging this thread with b.s.

Also 14 players? That's not WOE that's a walk in the park with 10 castles open per WOE. Are you disillusioned as to what an active server is?

The Caps Locks, bold letters and increasing font size was epic in that post. And I'm supposed to be the one feverishly slapping my keyboard? Must be mistaken. So a picture shall suffice.




Yea U Mad.... And I quoted it just to keep record of it. Smile


The thread wasn't clogged with BS, at least not on my end, I offered my methods on how to fix the server, things I've actively done to assist in aiding server growth, and...typical of your behavior, you ignored it and instead looked for ways to "burn" me.

If you actually bothered to read my post, you'd see I listed those names and further went to explain that no one was arguing at all, we all got along, laughed together on @main, and had a pretty awesome time.

And...congratulations on quoting my post? You used a function everyone here is capable of doing. If you shoot me your paypal, I'll send you some cash for a beer (Or a cookie), on me, as a pat on the back for figuring that out.

Bubba there's nothing to be mad over, at you, or anyone really. You're only further making an ass of yourself with your needless barking. I figured a "veteran" of this server would have a little more class and set a better example, especially when we're trying to get new people here to join.
_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
NightShade



Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 481

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Bubbaknoxz wrote:
EdgarGrimfang wrote:
I like how the ones crying about grudges are the only ones who have brought them up. I especially enjoy it when they try to use it as moral high ground. My favorite part however is that they actually think they're worth me getting angry over.

Let me put something simply to you, and all these other people who think I have a "grudge" against them...

Are you ready for this? This may come as a surprise to you all, and I'll admit yeah, I've dealt with my fair share of assholes on this server, however...

Please do not think yourselves even remotely important enough to warrant any of my time or effort being put into something useless as a grudge. If there was one, it was years ago, and whilst you few lurk this forum ready to "bust me" over whatever I post, immediately screaming "WRONG! WRONG! HE'S WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Whilst feverishly slapping your keyboard, I'm actually laughing to myself, and I'll even let you in on a little secret: I'm not laughing with you.

Now before you go and so "cleverly" type out and "burn" me with "OH BUT YOU PUT EFFORT INTO THIS POST, THEREFORE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AND I'M RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE I HATE YOU STILL." I'll state it clearly, I'm taking the time as I am now because it seems for all of your alleged learning, your vast intellectual superiority over me, you still seem to have a hard time with basic literary comprehension. So this is for you, for your benefit. This is a courtesy post for you, the ignorant and the foolish who think they even matter to me in the grand scheme of things.

Last night during WoE, in attendance was Adam, Isoc (Bo I think?), Greg, Gil, Dread, Kitsune, Tzu Zuo, Sherwin, Rolling Death Machine, Kadajii, Angel, Cammy, myself, and a few newer players I'm not yet familiar with.

A mixture of many guilds: SOS, KOF, Genesis, Ebil Squad, NBH, Knights of Cinder (Had a fun battle guys), and a newer small guild I saw for the first time last night.

Now that I've introduced everyone and set the stage for you, let me put it simply, there were no grudges. No one guild singling anyone out, no bickering over @main. No, what happened last night was a legitimately fun WoE in which there was friendly battles and everyone got along.

So if you're still seeing grudges, it's you yourself whose projecting those upon others.

You mistakenly view my responses to your posts as me "coming after you," when who else would I reply to? If you read through the thread, you'll see everyone pretty much in agreement to work on recruiting, advertising, and bolstering numbers with the minority being the few actually wanting a wipe. I simply replied to you guys to try and see why you'd want that, and I did not make any attacks, insults or low blows, at least not intentionally. If I did I'm man enough to apologize and own up to it. Did I insult anyone in this post? Yes, yes I probably did. Hold on lemme check somethin'...

Quote:


The brave hero Edgar reaches into his enchanted bag of Fucks, seeking one to give!

-Rolls a d20-

-d20 lands on a Nat 1! Critical Failure!-

Edgar is unable to find any fucks to give.

Edgar then prepares for Flame Attacks

+5 Flame Defense!

End Turn.



EDIT: I did jab at Bubba once about his complaints and such and about him getting his way, and I do apologize for that, but you guys do seem to try to work your way under my skin. END EDIT.

I can't speak for everyone else I suppose, not in any realistic or fair way, but I have no grudges here. No, I think in reality, the ones here with grudges are yourselves, those who keep pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

I'm done caring about this thread, this topic, this discussion, but most importantly I am very much done with any further complaints. Bark and gnash your teeth all you like, the stone cold truth of it all is this: All the bickering in the world will not make the changes come any faster, if there is to be any. We've all seemed to say what needs to be said, and realistically, seeing as no actual ground is seeming to be made...

I highly recommend this thread be locked to prevent further griping and pointless arguing.

No one here currently posting will ever agree with the other, and there only seems to be fighting. I'm not blameless in this, so please abstain from trying to claim I said otherwise.

See you later Space Cowboy.



People were agreeing with the idea, seemed like it was 5 people for it and 3 against it. The 3 against it still haven't put anything on the table as far as fixing the issue. Sorry only 1 of the nays put something on the table and that was Yoh. So prove your worth and make a real suggestion instead of clogging this thread with b.s.

Also 14 players? That's not WOE that's a walk in the park with 10 castles open per WOE. Are you disillusioned as to what an active server is?

The Caps Locks, bold letters and increasing font size was epic in that post. And I'm supposed to be the one feverishly slapping my keyboard? Must be mistaken. So a picture shall suffice.




Yea U Mad.... And I quoted it just to keep record of it. Smile


Quote:
The thread wasn't clogged with BS, at least not on my end, I offered my methods on how to fix the server, things I've actively done to assist in aiding server growth
, and...typical of your behavior, you ignored it and instead looked for ways to "burn" me.

If you actually bothered to read my post, you'd see I listed those names and further went to explain that no one was arguing at all, we all got along, laughed together on @main, and had a pretty awesome time.

And...congratulations on quoting my post? You used a function everyone here is capable of doing. If you shoot me your paypal, I'll send you some cash for a beer (Or a cookie), on me, as a pat on the back for figuring that out.

Bubba there's nothing to be mad over, at you, or anyone really. You're only further making an ass of yourself with your needless barking. I figured a "veteran" of this server would have a little more class and set a better example, especially when we're trying to get new people here to join.


Your first initial post regarding a separate server was the only thing that you've brought the this thread, everything else is considered B.S in the minds of many if they were to read it. Sorry to burst your bubble on that one, please reread your posts and attempt to prove me wrong - wait I apologize, you will prove me wrong because I must be like the fucking Anti-Christ talking to a Christian.

Quote:
EdgarGrimfang - I asked you to lay off the insults, the talking down, and you can't do that. I'd offer to debate your response but where would it get me? More belligerent insults and chest puffing. So until you can find it in yourself to actually consider serious, and civil conversation, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

I've made my arguments, said what I had to say, and I stand by it. Peace.


I don't understand what is more civil, your quote editing, useless images and other useless typing, or the amount of times we've had to repeat ourselves and you still believe that you're 100% correct and we're 100% wrong.

You say that a "veteran of the server" should have a little more class, but yet why don't you since you've played the server for quite awhile as well? And please don't act as if Bubba and myself get infuriated and bash away at our keyboards replying to you, we find it humorous and as a good way to pass time.

The server can go either way, wipe or not. It doesn't bother me anymore, I simply suggested to wipe it because it hasn't had a "fresh start" if you will ever since it was first brought online.

Okay, now you've mentioned that roughly 20 or so people were online for WoE and there was no arguing or bickering over @main. 20 people used to be the size of a single guild years ago so of course there wouldn't be any fighting over @main. You've seem to forgot that many people hated/held grudges and whatnot with other guilds during that time, so of course there was going to be fighting back then and not now.
_________________



SOS OG - Retired 3/16/10
Chars:
X t C / Vamp / NightShade / Dark Pulse / Absolute / Whiskey / Nightz / I'm done listing =.=
Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:48 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Bubbaknoxz



Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 450

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Bubbaknoxz wrote:
EdgarGrimfang wrote:
I like how the ones crying about grudges are the only ones who have brought them up. I especially enjoy it when they try to use it as moral high ground. My favorite part however is that they actually think they're worth me getting angry over.

Let me put something simply to you, and all these other people who think I have a "grudge" against them...

Are you ready for this? This may come as a surprise to you all, and I'll admit yeah, I've dealt with my fair share of assholes on this server, however...

Please do not think yourselves even remotely important enough to warrant any of my time or effort being put into something useless as a grudge. If there was one, it was years ago, and whilst you few lurk this forum ready to "bust me" over whatever I post, immediately screaming "WRONG! WRONG! HE'S WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Whilst feverishly slapping your keyboard, I'm actually laughing to myself, and I'll even let you in on a little secret: I'm not laughing with you.

Now before you go and so "cleverly" type out and "burn" me with "OH BUT YOU PUT EFFORT INTO THIS POST, THEREFORE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE AND I'M RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE I HATE YOU STILL." I'll state it clearly, I'm taking the time as I am now because it seems for all of your alleged learning, your vast intellectual superiority over me, you still seem to have a hard time with basic literary comprehension. So this is for you, for your benefit. This is a courtesy post for you, the ignorant and the foolish who think they even matter to me in the grand scheme of things.

Last night during WoE, in attendance was Adam, Isoc (Bo I think?), Greg, Gil, Dread, Kitsune, Tzu Zuo, Sherwin, Rolling Death Machine, Kadajii, Angel, Cammy, myself, and a few newer players I'm not yet familiar with.

A mixture of many guilds: SOS, KOF, Genesis, Ebil Squad, NBH, Knights of Cinder (Had a fun battle guys), and a newer small guild I saw for the first time last night.

Now that I've introduced everyone and set the stage for you, let me put it simply, there were no grudges. No one guild singling anyone out, no bickering over @main. No, what happened last night was a legitimately fun WoE in which there was friendly battles and everyone got along.

So if you're still seeing grudges, it's you yourself whose projecting those upon others.

You mistakenly view my responses to your posts as me "coming after you," when who else would I reply to? If you read through the thread, you'll see everyone pretty much in agreement to work on recruiting, advertising, and bolstering numbers with the minority being the few actually wanting a wipe. I simply replied to you guys to try and see why you'd want that, and I did not make any attacks, insults or low blows, at least not intentionally. If I did I'm man enough to apologize and own up to it. Did I insult anyone in this post? Yes, yes I probably did. Hold on lemme check somethin'...

Quote:


The brave hero Edgar reaches into his enchanted bag of Fucks, seeking one to give!

-Rolls a d20-

-d20 lands on a Nat 1! Critical Failure!-

Edgar is unable to find any fucks to give.

Edgar then prepares for Flame Attacks

+5 Flame Defense!

End Turn.



EDIT: I did jab at Bubba once about his complaints and such and about him getting his way, and I do apologize for that, but you guys do seem to try to work your way under my skin. END EDIT.

I can't speak for everyone else I suppose, not in any realistic or fair way, but I have no grudges here. No, I think in reality, the ones here with grudges are yourselves, those who keep pointing fingers and playing the blame game.

I'm done caring about this thread, this topic, this discussion, but most importantly I am very much done with any further complaints. Bark and gnash your teeth all you like, the stone cold truth of it all is this: All the bickering in the world will not make the changes come any faster, if there is to be any. We've all seemed to say what needs to be said, and realistically, seeing as no actual ground is seeming to be made...

I highly recommend this thread be locked to prevent further griping and pointless arguing.

No one here currently posting will ever agree with the other, and there only seems to be fighting. I'm not blameless in this, so please abstain from trying to claim I said otherwise.

See you later Space Cowboy.



People were agreeing with the idea, seemed like it was 5 people for it and 3 against it. The 3 against it still haven't put anything on the table as far as fixing the issue. Sorry only 1 of the nays put something on the table and that was Yoh. So prove your worth and make a real suggestion instead of clogging this thread with b.s.

Also 14 players? That's not WOE that's a walk in the park with 10 castles open per WOE. Are you disillusioned as to what an active server is?

The Caps Locks, bold letters and increasing font size was epic in that post. And I'm supposed to be the one feverishly slapping my keyboard? Must be mistaken. So a picture shall suffice.




Yea U Mad.... And I quoted it just to keep record of it. Smile


The thread wasn't clogged with BS, at least not on my end, I offered my methods on how to fix the server, things I've actively done to assist in aiding server growth, and...typical of your behavior, you ignored it and instead looked for ways to "burn" me.

If you actually bothered to read my post, you'd see I listed those names and further went to explain that no one was arguing at all, we all got along, laughed together on @main, and had a pretty awesome time.

And...congratulations on quoting my post? You used a function everyone here is capable of doing. If you shoot me your paypal, I'll send you some cash for a beer (Or a cookie), on me, as a pat on the back for figuring that out.

Bubba there's nothing to be mad over, at you, or anyone really. You're only further making an ass of yourself with your needless barking. I figured a "veteran" of this server would have a little more class and set a better example, especially when we're trying to get new people here to join.


You clogged the thread with BS plain and simple. The quote was to prove you are indeed mad. No one except you and Yoh went full force into Caps, Bold, and increase font size. Unleash the CAPS LOCK!!!!!11!!!!1 hahahahahahaha.

Methods????? Don't wipe, open second server that's the same....

I'll cut up your one idea again just because I can. A second server running along with this one with everything the same... Have 2 servers that mirror each other because you're too attached to your gear. Just say it and be done with it, "I Grimfag, can't stand to start fresh." You won't admit it though, so instead you think you can win an argument with nonsense. Then you honestly believe I am the one who is upset? ****, I haven't had this much fun crushing someones ego in a game in so long.

Here's another thing, no one was arguing last night because everyone could have a castle. 20 players, 10 castles and you think people will argue over a castle, especially when essences aren't castle specific? Get a clue, or are you oblivious to what is occurring in this server?

As far as you believe I am making an "ass" out of myself, I think it's the other way around. You've been outmatched word for word in this thread, the only one who looks like an ass is you. Should I quote your response of "Seriously, Butts" because you couldn't come up with any form of response?

Game, Set, Match.
_________________


Retired 3-19-11
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbaknoxz wrote:


You clogged the thread with BS plain and simple. The quote was to prove you are indeed mad. No one except you and Yoh went full force into Caps, Bold, and increase font size. Unleash the CAPS LOCK!!!!!11!!!!1 hahahahahahaha.

Methods????? Don't wipe, open second server that's the same....

I'll cut up your one idea again just because I can. A second server running along with this one with everything the same... Have 2 servers that mirror each other because you're too attached to your gear. Just say it and be done with it, "I Grimfag, can't stand to start fresh." You won't admit it though, so instead you think you can win an argument with nonsense. Then you honestly believe I am the one who is upset? ****, I haven't had this much fun crushing someones ego in a game in so long.

Here's another thing, no one was arguing last night because everyone could have a castle. 20 players, 10 castles and you think people will argue over a castle, especially when essences aren't castle specific? Get a clue, or are you oblivious to what is occurring in this server?

As far as you believe I am making an "ass" out of myself, I think it's the other way around. You've been outmatched word for word in this thread, the only one who looks like an ass is you. Should I quote your response of "Seriously, Butts" because you couldn't come up with any form of response?

Game, Set, Match.


Thus far you're the only one resorting to petty insults and name calling. Rather juvenile if you ask me. If anger equates bold text and larger fonts, school books must have been a horrifying experience for you. There is no attachment to my gear, because I did just fine without it. What magical gear do I have that I could even be attached to?

The only gear I have that I actively use is like three pharaohs. Really, thats like about it. Thana isn't really worth a whole lot in the long run, neither is VR. I'm not exactly seeing where you're coming from with this. What ego is there to crush? I'm not getting all upset or up in arms over this. Just let it go, I asked for the thread to be locked, conceded that this discussion is going nowhere because realistically...it isn't. To further prove I'm not actually attached to my gear, ask anyone who knows me, I've basically given away a majority of my equipment. Does it really bother you so much that someone thinks differently than you?

You are continuously bitching about everything I say, simply on the grounds that I am the one typing it. That's really all there is to it. When I posted ideas under other names, on other subjects, you actually agreed with me, so...biased much?

No one's ego here is taking a bruising except you and your friend over there. You're the only ones resorting to insults on such a petty level over realistically...nothing. We've all said our pieces, it's now come full circle to beating a dead horse. We're not gaining ground on either end. You're no longer even discussing the subject at hand, just taking personal shots at me.

Sorry guys but you can view what I say however you want, twist it how you will. Trying to make you guys understand that there is no anger, no bruised egos, no need to argue or make a fuss is about as simple as defeating a wall at tennis. The best thing to do now is to agree to disagree, I think it's safe to say this has gone on far longer than it should have on both sides.
_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:45 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
Farah



Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 153
Location: Nor Cal

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Veteran bystander/observer, I would like to add that this is the most unproductive Vindictive petty argument I have seen since I left. Funny I decide to stop by to see what is around and this is what I see. Makes me want to walk back the other way. I would like to believe that Big Changes would come but there is no telling unless Luzz decides to announce it.

As for the matters stated. Something needs to happen. Some people don't want change, some people are for it and some are in between. No one knows for a fact what will work and what will not work. But diligently adding something useful would be nicely appreciated and I would love to stop by and read up more than to see pages of this crap.

I for one miss the RainRO days but things change and people change. Bringing life back to the Reign now would make me consider playing.
_________________
Retired Very Happy
The Infamous
Celestial Retribution
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:10 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
yoh



Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 390
Location: US

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Since apparently no one really wants to come up with some new ideas then how about some promotional events, that should help bring some new people in without having to resort to a wipe. So any ideas for some possible promotional events
Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Reign Online Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum