Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Reign Online Forum Index -> Suggestion Box
  Topic: 6% more heal delay its not good
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GlitchyVirus



Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 637

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Feronis wrote:
Toft wrote:
I say remove healing items from WoE. Only way to heal up then is with a Biochemist, Champion or Priest.


Removing healing items would remove a biochemists method of healing as potions would no longer be usable.

While I like your idea because it promotes a bigger threshold class variety over class specialization than the current meta-game, it also promotes classes who heal faster naturally than others which are generally stronger all ready than those classes (e.g. Tension Relax). So it would punish smaller guilds who cannot meet the class variety threshold effectively while rewarding bigger guilds who can, and who can then specialize in min/maxing classes.

However, it would be nice to see Champions in WoE that weren't just Asura-slaves; however, the alternative of healing slaves isn't as appealing either.


This is gonna sound harsh, but in my opinion, it doesn't matter if the "smaller guilds" are punished. The point is to start small and get bigger, and either it will continue to grow or die out early. It't not really our problem. They just gonna have to work around it.

I've been a pnuema slave before, that count? :O
_________________
SUPRISE BUTTSEX. PREPARE!

Jasmine's drawing of me! <3

Monochrome wrote:
You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.
Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
tehdarke



Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Posts: 593

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Feronis wrote:
Toft wrote:
I say remove healing items from WoE. Only way to heal up then is with a Biochemist, Champion or Priest.


Removing healing items would remove a biochemists method of healing as potions would no longer be usable.

While I like your idea because it promotes a bigger threshold class variety over class specialization than the current meta-game, it also promotes classes who heal faster naturally than others which are generally stronger all ready than those classes (e.g. Tension Relax). So it would punish smaller guilds who cannot meet the class variety threshold effectively while rewarding bigger guilds who can, and who can then specialize in min/maxing classes.

However, it would be nice to see Champions in WoE that weren't just Asura-slaves; however, the alternative of healing slaves isn't as appealing either.


i believe you misread his post XD he meant only people who can use healing stuff would be those classes such as bio can still heal with pot pitcher skill and such o.o preist can heal with skill ....ect.

i support gettin rid of them but there nerfed =/ lets give this a try for now? ;-;!
_________________


Super Beaner (Ex. BoC sniper/NBH)
Copy Cat (Nub)
Reneab (BoC Star Glad/NBH~)
Captain Bean (DoA)
Gerg De Bean (Degeneration X)
Alovein (Degeneration X)
Sir Beansalot (Degeneration X Leader)

NBH Fo-Life Motha FAKU~
Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

tehdarke wrote:
i support gettin rid of them but there nerfed =/ lets give this a try for now? ;-;!


THAT is an excellent idea. Lets give this a try, as soooo many people have shouted before screaming to get something taken out completely. To my knowledge, no one had an issue with the delay.
_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
Feronis



Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 32
Location: K-vegas

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GlitchyVirus wrote:


This is gonna sound harsh, but in my opinion, it doesn't matter if the "smaller guilds" are punished. The point is to start small and get bigger, and either it will continue to grow or die out early. It't not really our problem. They just gonna have to work around it.

I've been a pnuema slave before, that count? :O


Pneuma slaves are the best slaves! Except you have to spam Pnuema so much ):

I've always wanted to see a Champion who hunts Creators though. With Pneuma, decrease agi, and a nice 1 shot move, they seem pretty powerful; however, I've never played one, so I can't really judge how effective it would be.


tehdarke wrote:


i believe you misread his post XD he meant only people who can use healing stuff would be those classes such as bio can still heal with pot pitcher skill and such o.o preist can heal with skill ....ect.

i support gettin rid of them but there nerfed =/ lets give this a try for now? ;-;!


I didn't misread his post. If not healing items are allowed in WoE, how are you going to use a skill that requires a healing item to be consumed to use it?

If you tell me that it's a skill and should be treated differently, I find the logic ridiculous as the heal from slim potion pitcher heals multiple people for more hp(depending on vitality) than the single potion! Thus it is like someone spamming giggles on his entire party compared to one person stomaching mixed juices! It seems that if you have a beef with healing, it should be that.

As it is now with the delay, consumable healing items can only be used to sustain after a battle, as I believe is fair. That person put time and effort into farming the ingredients/items so that he could have less time having to find someone to heal him.

But, as I've said. This delay is a huge buff to my professor and his utility, so I'm not complaining. I just don't like it when arguments aren't made with logical rigor. While saying "I support" or "I don't support" something is fine and dandy, and in enough quantity, will get things changed, as seen, I'm not okay with fully boxing the answer unless the proof flows seamlessly, so to say, even if I fully agree with the answer.

I support the delay, and I support changes made to try and make Reign a better environment. I think taking away healing items all together is farfetch'd, and I think implementing a new healing item that healed for a decent amount of flat hp would be nice. But WoE will still happen as it all ways does with or without it and with or without the healing delay.
_________________
Feronis- 255 Prof
Dancing Queen - 255 Gypsy
Saturnus- 255 Star Glad

I'll stop being an angry Professor when people stop thinking I'm a High Wizard. ):
Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Toft



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 466
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

The potions are just a catalyst in Potion Pitcher, like arrows and Gemstones. You don't actually consume them the way you do with fx. Gigglings.
Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
Feronis



Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 32
Location: K-vegas

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Toft wrote:
The potions are just a catalyst in Potion Pitcher, like arrows and Gemstones. You don't actually consume them the way you do with fx. Gigglings.


As health regen is intrinsic to all characters/classes, it may be thought as a passive skill for all characters/classes. This is verified by losing this passive skill at certain weight limits. Thus giggles are a catalyst for health regen.
_________________
Feronis- 255 Prof
Dancing Queen - 255 Gypsy
Saturnus- 255 Star Glad

I'll stop being an angry Professor when people stop thinking I'm a High Wizard. ):
Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Feronis wrote:
Toft wrote:
The potions are just a catalyst in Potion Pitcher, like arrows and Gemstones. You don't actually consume them the way you do with fx. Gigglings.


As health regen is intrinsic to all characters/classes, it may be thought as a passive skill for all characters/classes. This is verified by losing this passive skill at certain weight limits. Thus giggles are a catalyst for health regen.


Feronis. Dude. I love you more than should legally be allowed. Words cannot describe what you just said any better than that.
_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

since Luzz has already decided on this 3 sec delay (which was also tested by him)..we should just do as Bean said and accept it and learn to work around it.

if there is a huge uproar in the future over it, then we'll revote. Many of us have been waiting for this change for a long time coming. (didnt luzz decide on this like mid summer?) So we're excited to see how it affects woe and the population as a whole.

I'm pretty sure, as i said, most of the people in this thread were here on reign when the voting took place the first time. If you didnt vote/comment, tough tits. That's why we have this forum. Now the decision has been made and you really should just suck it up, imo. No reason to backtrack now. We had a discussion already, a choice was made...time to deal with it.

Besides, this change hasnt even been in effect for a whole week and people are already complaining...
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: YOU ARE ALL HERETICS! Reply with quote

Booting up the logic machine.
Logic Machine booted.
Logic Machine Pissed.
Logic Machine loading FLAMMEN WUERFER to murder you all.



I just find it funny before Saturdays WoE everyone was like
Quote:
OH MAN WE ALL GONNA KILL SOME NEWBS WHO CANT FIGHT FOR SHIT NOW YEEEEEAAAHH BOOOOOIIII BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ASIDE FROM PRESSING ONE BUTTON!!!

Here is what I thought after Saturdays WoE.

Quote:
At least people cant put the blame all on healing items anymore. (But we all know it still wont stop them from trying. Razz ) and now that even with a 3 second delay, they still cant kill people. And the Status Quo for who holds what castle still remains the same, gee imagine that.


So what do i come on the forums and read?
Quote:
REMOVE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY HAVING THREE WOE'S TO TEST THIS OUT IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION, AND CLEARLY POINTS TO EVERYTHING NEEDING REMOVAL!!!!!


This server is full of cry babies who whine, moan and groan when things are not their way, and then they get what they want, and they still are not getting their way, so they whine and cry and forum spam until its changed yet again, and this will keep going until the WoE environment is a one-sided 85 degree angle hill where you won't have a snowflakes chance in hell.

The Enchant scrolls from a few years ago, the honey vender thing, the pancakes and giggles now, and other things. I should also add all of these were started by SoS. Gee look what guild left the server, yet again for the third time now? (save 3 people) Fucking ingrates, least they could do is stick around if their gonna whine so much & demand the server be tailored to their specificity. One time I shit you all not, Dais pulled out a crystal ball on team-speak and predicted and I quote "Naw bro SoS is just gonna get shit banned or removed then leave like they did the last two times, oh shit dude, im out of blunts, brb gonna roll one." Geeeeee words of wisdom eh? Might as well make it 3 since their gonna do it again over SOMETHING dumb.

The only reason people are getting away with it is because there are so few people on this server. Any of you really, anyone, go try this exact discussion on any other P-Server, and come back with your results, I wont be surprised if your ridiculed & laughed off of the server. This server has been dying for a while, its full of nothing more than online cliques and groups of elitist assholes on all sides, the forums are never active save 4 people spamming random chat & marketplace and when were all arguing with each-other in this forum; The fact that we don't have third jobs in isn't helping either. Luzz & GM's are not to blame for most of this though (save third jobs), the community is responsible for being the most fascist emblem loving pieces of crap ever.

The only reason I am speaking is because I see some people want to go to the extremes because they cant kill EVERYONE by SPAMMING the bowling bash button. Gee I thought Reign didn't like ANY kind of spam at all? This community and EVERYONE who posted in this thread, are all filthy lying heretics, who deserve to be burned in the fires of Yawgmoths Tomb unto The Great Old Ones.

//rant end.

From: A pissed off side lines watcher
To: All of Reign online, every last person I know save, Luzz & GM's Jezebel & Skye & Venser.

Please have a nice day! Smile

ALSO inb4 over 9000 Herman Cain quotes.

"If you, can not kill people, even with a 3 second delay, blame yo'self." - Herman Cain
_________________
EdgarGrimfang wrote:

Because that good sir, would make sense, and thus defuse the entire argument.

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Remember kids, Cigarettes are alot like hamsters. Utterly harmless to have until placed into your mouth, and lit on fire.
Don't smoke hamsters kids.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
PecoMan



Joined: 31 Jul 2010
Posts: 213

Post  Post subject: Re: YOU ARE ALL HERETICS! Reply with quote

GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT wrote:
Booting up the logic machine.
Logic Machine booted.
Logic Machine Pissed.
Logic Machine loading FLAMMEN WUERFER to murder you all.



I just find it funny before Saturdays WoE everyone was like
Quote:
OH MAN WE ALL GONNA KILL SOME NEWBS WHO CANT FIGHT FOR SHIT NOW YEEEEEAAAHH BOOOOOIIII BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ASIDE FROM PRESSING ONE BUTTON!!!

Here is what I thought after Saturdays WoE.

Quote:
At least people cant put the blame all on healing items anymore. (But we all know it still wont stop them from trying. Razz ) and now that even with a 3 second delay, they still cant kill people. And the Status Quo for who holds what castle still remains the same, gee imagine that.


So what do i come on the forums and read?
Quote:
REMOVE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY HAVING THREE WOE'S TO TEST THIS OUT IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION, AND CLEARLY POINTS TO EVERYTHING NEEDING REMOVAL!!!!!


This server is full of cry babies who whine, moan and groan when things are not their way, and then they get what they want, and they still are not getting their way, so they whine and cry and forum spam until its changed yet again, and this will keep going until the WoE environment is a one-sided 85 degree angle hill where you won't have a snowflakes chance in hell.

The Enchant scrolls from a few years ago, the honey vender thing, the pancakes and giggles now, and other things. I should also add all of these were started by SoS. Gee look what guild left the server, yet again for the third time now? (save 3 people) Fucking ingrates, least they could do is stick around if their gonna whine so much & demand the server be tailored to their specificity. One time I shit you all not, Dais pulled out a crystal ball on team-speak and predicted and I quote "Naw bro SoS is just gonna get shit banned or removed then leave like they did the last two times, oh shit dude, im out of blunts, brb gonna roll one." Geeeeee words of wisdom eh? Might as well make it 3 since their gonna do it again over SOMETHING dumb.

The only reason people are getting away with it is because there are so few people on this server. Any of you really, anyone, go try this exact discussion on any other P-Server, and come back with your results, I wont be surprised if your ridiculed & laughed off of the server. This server has been dying for a while, its full of nothing more than online cliques and groups of elitist assholes on all sides, the forums are never active save 4 people spamming random chat & marketplace and when were all arguing with each-other in this forum; The fact that we don't have third jobs in isn't helping either. Luzz & GM's are not to blame for most of this though (save third jobs), the community is responsible for being the most fascist emblem loving pieces of crap ever.

The only reason I am speaking is because I see some people want to go to the extremes because they cant kill EVERYONE by SPAMMING the bowling bash button. Gee I thought Reign didn't like ANY kind of spam at all? This community and EVERYONE who posted in this thread, are all filthy lying heretics, who deserve to be burned in the fires of Yawgmoths Tomb unto The Great Old Ones.

//rant end.

From: A pissed off side lines watcher
To: All of Reign online, every last person I know save, Luzz & GM's Jezebel & Skye & Venser.

Please have a nice day! Smile

ALSO inb4 over 9000 Herman Cain quotes.

"If you, can not kill people, even with a 3 second delay, blame yo'self." - Herman Cain




i just lol'd at you......
_________________




CANT TOUCH THIS~
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sure...blame SOS. SOS doesnt run this server, you know. Luzz is the one in charge and makes the final decision on things..

I guess we're gonna blame SOS for the server lag too now right?

btw, dont call me a liar. I play an archer class which has little STR, which i reserve for my traps. I dont carry healing items in woe. It's pointless for me and just downright annoying. I'm sure plenty of you have enough of my skulls to show I dont heal in woe. lol
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.


Last edited by AbaraiGirl on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
PecoMan



Joined: 31 Jul 2010
Posts: 213

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

can i be the blame for server lag? i want some hate D:
_________________




CANT TOUCH THIS~
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Sekiria



Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Posts: 94

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Will everyone with an entitlement complex please stand up?

Oh, you already have been. Carry on.
_________________


--

Reign Online: The only place where severe brain damage can be reversed in a matter of months.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Treblig888



Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 242
Location: Sweeny, Texas

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I can agree with Peco on that... This topis so damn simple... The delay was implimented - was decided like sammie said a long time ago by most of us here. Just because a guild left, that doesn't really change anything o.o... This was already decided, already implimented. I don't see where there is much more room for discussion. It is that simple. I don't know where the subject gets so twisted to all this other B.S... after Luzz's post this topic should of ended..lol which I'm vouching for this topic to be closed and locked. Twisted Evil

Editted: Everyone has their points but thats not the case here.
_________________
Lu Bu -always on the approach-


Last edited by Treblig888 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Treblig888 wrote:
I can agree with Peco on that... This topis so damn simple... The delay was implimented - was decided like sammie said a long time ago by most of us here. Just because a guild left, that doesn't really change anything o.o... This was already decided, already implimented. I don't see where there is much more room for discussion. It is that simple. I don't know where the subject gets so twisted to all this other B.S... after Luzz's post this topic should of ended..lol which I'm vouching for this topic to be closed and locked. Twisted Evil


agreed

if you look at the original post..it wasnt even a suggestion..just someone saying they dont like the delay.. but that's too bad. It was already decided on months ago.
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Reign Online Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum