Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Suggestion Box
  Topic: Marriage
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Disable it?
Please, no more cheaters!
31%
 31%  [ 11 ]
Leave it, i need it to live
68%
 68%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
GlitchyVirus



Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 637

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Genisis wrote:
So here's what you do~

You go tell Adam #1 that Adam #2 is cheating on him. Photoshop some scandalous pictures, and call in a favor to the police chief to come arrest Adam #2 for selling crack to children. This will ultimately lead to their divorce, and thus solve your problem.


Goddamn, the divorce papers are being filed as we speak...DAMN YOU UNTRUSTWORTHY SPOUSES!

(I lol'd at this xD)
_________________
SUPRISE BUTTSEX. PREPARE!

Jasmine's drawing of me! <3

Monochrome wrote:
You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.
Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Makoto Uragi



Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Posts: 410
Location: Beating the piss out of you!

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
I can see your argument Dylan, but...can't you just kill the one spamming the HP transfer skill? I mean that seems to be the issues, its pretty much like taking down a two headed giant.


As Dylan said it is easier said than done, esspecially the way Adam does it, you can't dispell him cause he has GTB, you can't kill the spouse cause of Devote, when he uses the heal skill he can just heal the spouse normally. It is just an entirely unfair super heal that just makes fighting unfair and extremely irritating. I agree that it should be disabled in PvP
_________________

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Kiboo



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 295
Location: Earth

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

So because he has cards it makes things impossible, is what I just read from Travis's list. It's not hard to get around Adam's tactic. You just need to know how to do it seeing as there really is only a small amount ways to do it. However, it still is not impossible so it's not like it's completely unfair. Irritating yes, unfair no. =)

GlitchyVirus wrote:
Neo Genisis wrote:
So here's what you do~

You go tell Adam #1 that Adam #2 is cheating on him. Photoshop some scandalous pictures, and call in a favor to the police chief to come arrest Adam #2 for selling crack to children. This will ultimately lead to their divorce, and thus solve your problem.


Goddamn, the divorce papers are being filed as we speak...DAMN YOU UNTRUSTWORTHY SPOUSES!

(I lol'd at this xD)

+20
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
Monochrome



Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 821

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam, is this true?
Are you using Devotion in combination of Paladin's Heal and the Spousal Healing skill?

That's diabolical.
You look for loopholes everywhere, don't you?

You're not going to run out of SP any time soon; Your Spouse has a small amount of HP, so they're easy to heal after using the Spousal Heal; The Spousal Heal works on percentage that works in grand scale with your naturally high Paladin HP; All damage is converted to said Paladin HP.

End Result: Perpetual Energy Team.

Very unfair, and I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
Also totally legal.

You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.
_________________
When you do things right, people won't be sure that you've done anything at all.
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
Teh Xanthias



Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm offended that the answers to the poll were not simply "Yes" or "No". Very Happy
_________________
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Monochrome wrote:
You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.


Another good Mono quote~
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
GlitchyVirus



Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 637

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Makoto Uragi wrote:
EdgarGrimfang wrote:
I can see your argument Dylan, but...can't you just kill the one spamming the HP transfer skill? I mean that seems to be the issues, its pretty much like taking down a two headed giant.


As Dylan said it is easier said than done, esspecially the way Adam does it, you can't dispell him cause he has GTB, you can't kill the spouse cause of Devote, when he uses the heal skill he can just heal the spouse normally. It is just an entirely unfair super heal that just makes fighting unfair and extremely irritating. I agree that it should be disabled in PvP


1) Yes you can.
2) I don't have GTB.
3) Kill the pally, not the novice.
4) Yeah? Life is unfair too.
5) You people aren't even being objective. Or for that matter, using your brains. If anyone pulled this kind of shit on me, I know EXACTLY what to do to kill them. Why? Because it's FLAWED. HORRIBLY flawed. If you people are too lazy to actually THINK of the ways to counter it, then you deserve to die by it. Simple as that. And your argument that it "just makes fighting unfair and extremely irritating" is bullshit. If that was an actual CAUSE for removal, I'd EASILY get Kiels, GTB, Giggles/Pancakes, SHIT I'd get Flame Skull banned because "it annoys me". Think up an actual argument before you answer next time.

At Rob: What can I say? I'm a mad scientist <3 Also I'm quoting you in my sig Very Happy
_________________
SUPRISE BUTTSEX. PREPARE!

Jasmine's drawing of me! <3

Monochrome wrote:
You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Kiboo



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 295
Location: Earth

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh Xanthias wrote:
I'm offended that the answers to the poll were not simply "Yes" or "No". :D


Thats what I was saying to Dylan on the first page ! Also. +10 to all of Adam's cause he hit everything I hit in one post, and less flaming / less trolley.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
EdgarGrimfang



Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Location: The Internet

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GlitchyVirus wrote:
And your argument that it "just makes fighting unfair and extremely irritating" is bullshit. If that was an actual CAUSE for removal, I'd EASILY get Kiels, GTB, Giggles/Pancakes, SHIT I'd get Flame Skull banned because "it annoys me".


Holy mother of god this, one million times this. I'd personally get Adam's "Sasquatch" removed if you...know what I'm saying.
_________________
"The World will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few, stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed." -Leonidas to Xerxes
Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:32 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
Monochrome



Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 821

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Mathias Cronqvist all up in this bitch, Adam.
_________________
When you do things right, people won't be sure that you've done anything at all.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
GlitchyVirus wrote:
And your argument that it "just makes fighting unfair and extremely irritating" is bullshit. If that was an actual CAUSE for removal, I'd EASILY get Kiels, GTB, Giggles/Pancakes, SHIT I'd get Flame Skull banned because "it annoys me".


Holy mother of god this, one million times this. I'd personally get Adam's "Sasquatch" removed if you...know what I'm saying.

I would be more worried about his Jack Links trolling that Sasquatch if YOU know what I'm saying.
_________________
EdgarGrimfang wrote:

Because that good sir, would make sense, and thus defuse the entire argument.

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Remember kids, Cigarettes are alot like hamsters. Utterly harmless to have until placed into your mouth, and lit on fire.
Don't smoke hamsters kids.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:45 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Kiku-Ichiomonjii



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 1200
Location: Columbus, GA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again this isnt about one person doing one thing, i just think its a exploit and shouldnt be there, all i needed was a yes or no, not bash me about it.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Venser



Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Posts: 186

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted no for one reason and one reason only. The term 'exploit' as defined in a video game sense is as such: "An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers."

Considering all of these cards/skills Adam is using are game legal and do not involve the abuse of a bug or design flaw, what he (or anyone else) is doing when it comes to Marriage skills is perfectly legit.
_________________
Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
TrueItachi135



Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 125
Location: Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG THIS MAKES ME LAUGH!! No one even realizes your Super Novice is immune to every status in the game too XDDDD!!!! GO GO ADAM Very Happy!!!
_________________
Itachi Uchiha~~ "It is foolish to fear that which we have yet not seen or cannot see"

Itachi Uchiha~~ "Illusion is what we make of it"

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Sephiroth7500



Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 1470

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueItachi135 wrote:
OMG THIS MAKES ME LAUGH!! No one even realizes your Super Novice is immune to every status in the game too XDDDD!!!! GO GO ADAM Very Happy!!!


They will now.
_________________
Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord



Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord

MY GM NAME WOULD BE:



My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignReneshin
Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum