Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Event Billboard
  Topic: ~{ REIGNFEST 2011 !! }~
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I might compete for those BBs..
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

AbaraiGirl wrote:
I might compete for those BBs..


Good idea ^____^
Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:28 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Paragon



Joined: 27 Oct 2010
Posts: 107

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall compete.....! Oh.. I cannot =(...
_________________
Reign Online loves you all!
Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:17 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Paragon D:... You can compete....In SPIRIT~!
Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
whiteseaocean



Joined: 08 Sep 2010
Posts: 498
Location: somewhere

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

neo you should just give me a prizee because i cant do that specky thing and am your favored random crazy baby fwend who! made you breakfest on saturday *thinks your somehow my uncle to in game*o.o
_________________



Lil Helper~255
Angelo Kitty Arty(my holy baby knight)
Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteseaocean wrote:
neo you should just give me a prizee because i cant do that specky thing and am your favored random crazy baby fwend who! made you breakfest on saturday *thinks your somehow my uncle to in game*o.o


If i play and win anything...all proceeds will be donated to the "i'm sorry arty cant attend" fund.

so if i win anything Arty it's yours Smile
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Jokerz



Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 717
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteseaocean wrote:
T.T*hates events like this/cant use ventro...sad arty*


Same =( i dont have headphones, Why cant they just use main chat.... ist a mystery to me.
_________________
IGN -

Joker Clown / Lord Joker. - 255 Clown and LK
Fuzzy - 255 Clown
And many, many, many more.

" Shut the fk up for 10 secs D:< " - Kristy
Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it's a ventrilo based event lol. This is how it's set up and I'm sorry that some of you can't take part in the Ventrilo part, but you will have 4/10 chances to make it to the Grand Prize Event, and the Grand Prize Event will be held in-game and will be completely based on luck.

AKA

No PVP, No Trivia, No Races, No Survival Matches, etc, etc, etc.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Jokerz



Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 717
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Genisis wrote:
Because it's a ventrilo based event lol. This is how it's set up and I'm sorry that some of you can't take part in the Ventrilo part, but you will have 4/10 chances to make it to the Grand Prize Event, and the Grand Prize Event will be held in-game and will be completely based on luck.

AKA

No PVP, No Trivia, No Races, No Survival Matches, etc, etc, etc.


Woot Casey your awesome Very Happy!!!

Lols I have a tiny chance to win something.... if im not in school then.....
_________________
IGN -

Joker Clown / Lord Joker. - 255 Clown and LK
Fuzzy - 255 Clown
And many, many, many more.

" Shut the fk up for 10 secs D:< " - Kristy
Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
whiteseaocean



Joined: 08 Sep 2010
Posts: 498
Location: somewhere

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

AbaraiGirl wrote:
whiteseaocean wrote:
neo you should just give me a prizee because i cant do that specky thing and am your favored random crazy baby fwend who! made you breakfest on saturday *thinks your somehow my uncle to in game*o.o


If i play and win anything...all proceeds will be donated to the "i'm sorry arty cant attend" fund.

so if i win anything Arty it's yours Smile


awwww *feels special* your the best sammy!*tackehugs* and i could if i was allowed to x.x
_________________



Lil Helper~255
Angelo Kitty Arty(my holy baby knight)
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha thanks Arty. I'll write you into my will. Leave my Thana to you~ <3
Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteseaocean wrote:
AbaraiGirl wrote:
whiteseaocean wrote:
neo you should just give me a prizee because i cant do that specky thing and am your favored random crazy baby fwend who! made you breakfest on saturday *thinks your somehow my uncle to in game*o.o


If i play and win anything...all proceeds will be donated to the "i'm sorry arty cant attend" fund.

so if i win anything Arty it's yours Smile


awwww *feels special* your the best sammy!*tackehugs* and i could if i was allowed to x.x


*hugs*


Let's hope i actually have some luck for once..
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
whiteseaocean



Joined: 08 Sep 2010
Posts: 498
Location: somewhere

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

well neo is hosting it just makeout with him and steal it =3
_________________



Lil Helper~255
Angelo Kitty Arty(my holy baby knight)
Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:27 am
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteseaocean wrote:
well neo is hosting it just makeout with him and steal it =3


I like this idea
Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
dale300



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 53

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'd say if Sammie is competing then it's probably rigged. Cause you know neo and sammie = <3 XD
Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 am
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Event Billboard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum