Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Art
  Topic: DANarts... Omg I'm still Alive? Cycore! Toft!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
magbolt123



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 812
Location: United States California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
_________________




Axedion~Assassin Cross
mega merchant~Creator
Astromodamus~LK
Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I play Dan..where the heck has you been? Nurimama misses you Sad

Cycore is still here for now....you better log on and catch him soon. he said he is going on a trip on the 14th and not sure if he'll be back..
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Etheraim



Joined: 13 Aug 2010
Posts: 19

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing Picture Dan I love it <3
I'm back on the server now as well. lol
Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
lilblkrose



Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Posts: 14

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

NuriMuama~~~ /QvQ)/<333

and hi Ether *v*<3

Better upload Cycore drawing up than o_o...

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
arjun1991



Joined: 13 Feb 2009
Posts: 243
Location: India

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

A lesser known fact, the mystic rose toft wears was a gift from me :O


-------------------------------------------
Rhea
Metallic Rhea
Aeon Flux
Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Monochrome



Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 821

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

You drew Cycore, but there aren't any penors in his mouth.
Why?
That's like drawing a cat without whiskers or a tail.
Or drawing a ship without a sail, or a hull.
Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job Dan <3
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Jokerz



Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 717
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Monochrome wrote:
You drew Cycore, but there aren't any penors in his mouth.
Why?
That's like drawing a cat without whiskers or a tail.
Or drawing a ship without a sail, or a hull.


Agreed, Dan that was /fail
Be a legend and edit it in Smile
_________________
IGN -

Joker Clown / Lord Joker. - 255 Clown and LK
Fuzzy - 255 Clown
And many, many, many more.

" Shut the fk up for 10 secs D:< " - Kristy
Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Sephiroth7500



Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 1470

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG Dan, I just looked up my name on Google, and.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MagnaGirl/Ragnarok%20Online/?action=view&current=RO-Reneshin.png

Found you and this picture! :O
_________________
Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord



Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord

MY GM NAME WOULD BE:



My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignReneshin
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:57 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
GlitchyVirus



Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 637

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth7500 wrote:
ZOMG Dan, I just looked up my name on Google, and.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MagnaGirl/Ragnarok%20Online/?action=view&current=RO-Reneshin.png

Found you and this picture! :O


You're ugly as ****.

(You, not the picture <3)

Wtf, you just LOVE reviving dead topics don't you?
_________________
SUPRISE BUTTSEX. PREPARE!

Jasmine's drawing of me! <3

Monochrome wrote:
You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.
Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Sephiroth7500



Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 1470

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GlitchyVirus wrote:
Sephiroth7500 wrote:
ZOMG Dan, I just looked up my name on Google, and.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MagnaGirl/Ragnarok%20Online/?action=view&current=RO-Reneshin.png

Found you and this picture! :O


You're ugly as ****.

(You, not the picture <3)

Wtf, you just LOVE reviving dead topics don't you?


It's an art thread, and she normally updates it, normally. Sooooo I just had to put that on, problem? Very Happy!
_________________
Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord



Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord

MY GM NAME WOULD BE:



My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignReneshin
Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
GlitchyVirus



Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 637

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth7500 wrote:
GlitchyVirus wrote:
Sephiroth7500 wrote:
ZOMG Dan, I just looked up my name on Google, and.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MagnaGirl/Ragnarok%20Online/?action=view&current=RO-Reneshin.png

Found you and this picture! :O


You're ugly as ****.

(You, not the picture <3)

Wtf, you just LOVE reviving dead topics don't you?


It's an art thread, and she normally updates it, normally. Sooooo I just had to put that on, problem? Very Happy!



_________________
SUPRISE BUTTSEX. PREPARE!

Jasmine's drawing of me! <3

Monochrome wrote:
You brilliant, genius, limp-wristed sissy: I love you.
Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Sephiroth7500



Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 1470

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GlitchyVirus wrote:
Sephiroth7500 wrote:
GlitchyVirus wrote:
Sephiroth7500 wrote:
ZOMG Dan, I just looked up my name on Google, and.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MagnaGirl/Ragnarok%20Online/?action=view&current=RO-Reneshin.png

Found you and this picture! :O


You're ugly as ****.

(You, not the picture <3)

Wtf, you just LOVE reviving dead topics don't you?


It's an art thread, and she normally updates it, normally. Sooooo I just had to put that on, problem? Very Happy!




OH SHI-
_________________
Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord



Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord

MY GM NAME WOULD BE:



My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignReneshin
Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Son, now you F***** up, start running. FAST!
_________________
EdgarGrimfang wrote:

Because that good sir, would make sense, and thus defuse the entire argument.

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Remember kids, Cigarettes are alot like hamsters. Utterly harmless to have until placed into your mouth, and lit on fire.
Don't smoke hamsters kids.
Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum