Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Screenshots
  Topic: War Of Emperium [ Descendants ]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gomEn



Joined: 05 Apr 2009
Posts: 286
Location: Jakarta, Bali, Xiamen, Hongkong. Current : Guangzhou-China

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to be one Keita! We miss joo (ingame) =D
_________________


Support Reign Online by Voting!

-jigjig
-gijgij
Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
maximusWar



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 79
Location: Chernobyl

Post  Post subject: Re: War Of Emperium [ Descendants ] Reply with quote

gomEn wrote:
maximusWar wrote:

The Taking of the Castle


The Defensive Line


The Price



This is the original post. I don't see any drama starter from the post above, please keep it relevant.



dragonbug wrote:
you know ive always found guilds that post screenies of "how awesome" they are to be a bit arrogant. and man that defensive tactic sure seems familiar hmmmm...oh where have i seen that before.

anyways~ toodles


cake wrote:
Both guilds are well-known in Reign. I don't know what is wrong with both guilds, but you guys are so childish. Is it so important to be strong in just a game? No matter how many people you kill in a game, it still is just a game. Don't you guys feel bad for causing so much drama in the game for everyone else? Let's be honest, Descendant is currently the strongest guild in the server right now, so what does it give you guys for being the strongest now? Before that, it was RDH, why can't you guys (both guilds) stop acting so cocky? Did it ever hit you guys in the head that this is just a game? Yes, go ahead kill each other, but don't cause so much drama that you guys must argue in the forums. I truly don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. How about tell us the background story of this whole drama, so we can grab some popcorn? I would love to listen to the story of how this drama started, if anyone willing to share. Iím hoping it more than a whinny story about how one guild is stronger than the other. Also, it must be a juicy story to start up this much drama.

Who cares how many people were on in Descendant that day, the truth that the massacre RDH cannot be changes. Also, how many people in here that did not see RDH's leader Krimson Hawk farewell post? Now, RDH is no more than a serpent without its head. Does this make Descendant happy? If it does good for you guys. However, posting the screen shot of the RDH massacre is not arrogant then what is it? Yea, it's not arrogant; I'm just posting my guild WoE Screen Shot of RDH skull. It must be one cold day in hell for me to believe that crap. Also, I remember correctly that last week Descendant wasn't doing that well in WoE against RDH, why don't you post those screen shot to even out the scale. You know when you push someone to edge of a cliff; they may as well drag you down with them.



Because those screenies belong to Screenshots thread : War or Emperium [ Descendants ], no?
There is no drama purpose from the screen shots above


I believe all of you (or some) are matured enough on taking this kind of issue.



-Jig


Since Before, I never post any thing agaisnt any guild. I never mentioned any Guild names or any character names. I post this pics so the other Descendant member that didnt have free time to WOE that day can see the last WOE in Payon. I only react becoz of someone saying that We are being cawky and telling bullshits. Well sorry bro, Im not like that someone. And Yes maybe it's getting to Dramatic but i'll tell you my story. After SOS retired. The RDH take over for being number 1 in guild Wars. Yes, many knows that NO guild can match your numbers and Power. And I'm not against of that. But why do you think I came back and form a guild to fight against RDH? The Reason is Some of RDH member become to arrogant and too cawky becoz they have the numbers. Some are even new in the server and act like they can eat us all. I just dont like the attitude of some of the Dragons member( Not all ). If you are strong and you have the equipment to kill an army, Just stay quiet and humble. NO need to post insulting or cawky comments in the forum.

Hope I answered youre question Jig. ^_^,V,,
_________________
You'll Find us, When the War starts.



W a r - Lord Knight
Anthrax - AssasinCross
When Mercy Fades - Creator
Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
funkierTHANfunky



Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Posts: 19

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

XVongolaX wrote:
cake wrote:
Both guilds are well-known in Reign. I don't know what is wrong with both guilds, but you guys are so childish. Is it so important to be strong in just a game? No matter how many people you kill in a game, it still is just a game. Don't you guys feel bad for causing so much drama in the game for everyone else? Let's be honest, Descendant is currently the strongest guild in the server right now, so what does it give you guys for being the strongest now? Before that, it was RDH, why can't you guys (both guilds) stop acting so cocky? Did it ever hit you guys in the head that this is just a game? Yes, go ahead kill each other, but don't cause so much drama that you guys must argue in the forums. I truly don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. How about tell us the background story of this whole drama, so we can grab some popcorn? I would love to listen to the story of how this drama started, if anyone willing to share. Iím hoping it more than a whinny story about how one guild is stronger than the other. Also, it must be a juicy story to start up this much drama.

Who cares how many people were on in Descendant that day, the truth that the massacre RDH cannot be changes. Also, how many people in here that did not see RDH's leader Krimson Hawk farewell post? Now, RDH is no more than a serpent without its head. Does this make Descendant happy? If it does good for you guys. However, posting the screen shot of the RDH massacre is not arrogant then what is it? Yea, it's not arrogant; I'm just posting my guild WoE Screen Shot of RDH skull. It must be one cold day in hell for me to believe that crap. Also, I remember correctly that last week Descendant wasn't doing that well in WoE against RDH, why don't you post those screen shot to even out the scale. You know when you push someone to edge of a cliff; they may as well drag you down with them.

How ironic. I'm eating popcorn right this moment.




Clever!
Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
funkierTHANfunky



Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Posts: 19

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

This guild really don't have 40+ peoples ON!
Rolling Eyes
Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ueno



Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Posts: 28
Location: Niffleheim 198,183

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible drama detected.

Please refrain from doing so.

Further unrelated post will be deleted.



Be nice to each other.
_________________
Support Reign Online by voting!
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
sourlime



Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 380

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

maximusWar wrote:
Well I dont really have a problem. And I dont really want to be the number 1. or to be in the number 1 guild. Descendants wont be formed If "SOME" maybe 2 or 3 member of the other guild is not cocky enough to trigger a War. But yea, Im not after a fight or anything. We just dont like the way some of them Act and talk. Some of them think becoz their in a strong guild, they can just talk to other people like they can eat them alive. And honestly I like some of RDH members. I used to read and enjoy some of their Post in Obligatory Pics..

Note: We dont mind being killed in PVP or WOE, What we hate is Posting B**S** things and bullying other players. Yes they are still weak and poor. But maybe they have the potential to raise an army to make you fall. that also goes to my guildmates.


Well, I hate guessing game T_T Anyway, in this whole post only one part stated that you don't have problem stopping this drama. However, some parts in the posting stating that we're meanie so you're not willing to befriend. ^^ I love straight forward answer, don't you?
_________________
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
maximusWar



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 79
Location: Chernobyl

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt say youre meanie. i say SOME are.. well I dont really want to mention names but i dont think you are in that SOME. Anyways, YES! this is the screenies LAst WOE in payon for my guildies who dont have free time to Play that day.

Note: This is a request by some of my guildies coz they dont have time to WOE. or the WOE time dont favor to their skeds. So yea, Enjoy. Very Happy
_________________
You'll Find us, When the War starts.



W a r - Lord Knight
Anthrax - AssasinCross
When Mercy Fades - Creator
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
shunne



Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 179
Location: Philippines

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

cake wrote:
Both guilds are well-known in Reign. I don't know what is wrong with both guilds, but you guys are so childish. Is it so important to be strong in just a game? No matter how many people you kill in a game, it still is just a game. Don't you guys feel bad for causing so much drama in the game for everyone else? Let's be honest, Descendant is currently the strongest guild in the server right now, so what does it give you guys for being the strongest now? Before that, it was RDH, why can't you guys (both guilds) stop acting so cocky? Did it ever hit you guys in the head that this is just a game? Yes, go ahead kill each other, but don't cause so much drama that you guys must argue in the forums. I truly don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. How about tell us the background story of this whole drama, so we can grab some popcorn? I would love to listen to the story of how this drama started, if anyone willing to share. Iím hoping it more than a whinny story about how one guild is stronger than the other. Also, it must be a juicy story to start up this much drama.

Who cares how many people were on in Descendant that day, the truth that the massacre RDH cannot be changes. Also, how many people in here that did not see RDH's leader Krimson Hawk farewell post? Now, RDH is no more than a serpent without its head. Does this make Descendant happy? If it does good for you guys. However, posting the screen shot of the RDH massacre is not arrogant then what is it? Yea, it's not arrogant; I'm just posting my guild WoE Screen Shot of RDH skull. It must be one cold day in hell for me to believe that crap. Also, I remember correctly that last week Descendant wasn't doing that well in WoE against RDH, why don't you post those screen shot to even out the scale. You know when you push someone to edge of a cliff; they may as well drag you down with them.


at first Kerv just post a picture of woe of Descendants and kerv doesnt
mention any name of guild has been wipe inside this castle
Cadian is the one who started /gg
_________________

Follow My Video Thread
http://tinyurl.com/63pscz3
Selling and Buying List
http://tinyurl.com/3wujgha

Jayme The Smith
Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

gomEn wrote:
You have to be one Keita! We miss joo (ingame) =D

@choUko : I knew it! I'm loved. :3
*cough*
@Everyone else :GUYS GUYS. You can all stop fighting over me. o3o
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
shunne



Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 179
Location: Philippines

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

XVongolaX wrote:
gomEn wrote:
You have to be one Keita! We miss joo (ingame) =D

@choUko : I knew it! I'm loved. :3
*cough*
@Everyone else :GUYS GUYS. You can all stop fighting over me. o3o


miss you keita Smile
_________________

Follow My Video Thread
http://tinyurl.com/63pscz3
Selling and Buying List
http://tinyurl.com/3wujgha

Jayme The Smith
Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

shunne wrote:
XVongolaX wrote:
gomEn wrote:
You have to be one Keita! We miss joo (ingame) =D

@choUko : I knew it! I'm loved. :3
*cough*
@Everyone else :GUYS GUYS. You can all stop fighting over me. o3o


miss you keita Smile

I'm still loved!
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
dartsith098



Joined: 15 Nov 2009
Posts: 75
Location: asia

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

fergie says

No no drama.. no no no no drama..

nice pics kervs Cool
_________________
Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
funkierTHANfunky



Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Posts: 19

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

dartsith098 wrote:
fergie says

No no drama.. no no no no drama..

nice pics kervs Cool



Not good as tommorow.
Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
maximusWar



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 79
Location: Chernobyl

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

dartsith098 wrote:
fergie says

No no drama.. no no no no drama..

nice pics kervs Cool


She said " My Hump, My Hump, my Lovely Lady lump! Check it out! "

hehe
_________________
You'll Find us, When the War starts.



W a r - Lord Knight
Anthrax - AssasinCross
When Mercy Fades - Creator
Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
joeodoy



Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 208

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people like to flame with newly created accounts for so many obvious reasons, nice screen shot kervz, woe looks fun.
_________________


IGN : Esse / Hammers / Sibyl / Vestalis Maxima / FullMoon
Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum