Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Screenshots
  Topic: War Of Emperium [ Descendants ]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dragonbug



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 1236
Location: everywhere and nowhere

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

maximusWar wrote:
dragonbug wrote:
you know ive always found guilds that post screenies of "how awesome" they are to be a bit arrogant. and man that defensive tactic sure seems familiar hmmmm...oh where have i seen that before.

anyways~ toodles


Didnt you remember some of the screenshots of RDH before?
And we are not being arrogant. Im just showing my guildies their WOE. why Cadian is your skull somewhere there that's why youre bitchin about it?


oh i know my skull was there. cause it was 40+ people vs 21. so ya. im flattered to be part of that massacre
_________________
cadian!~
Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:45 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are so many good guilds being created while I can't PLAY!!!!!!!!!
*rage*
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
maximusWar



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 79
Location: Chernobyl

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonbug wrote:
maximusWar wrote:
dragonbug wrote:
you know ive always found guilds that post screenies of "how awesome" they are to be a bit arrogant. and man that defensive tactic sure seems familiar hmmmm...oh where have i seen that before.

anyways~ toodles


Didnt you remember some of the screenshots of RDH before?
And we are not being arrogant. Im just showing my guildies their WOE. why Cadian is your skull somewhere there that's why youre bitchin about it?


oh i know my skull was there. cause it was 40+ people vs 21. so ya. im flattered to be part of that massacre


40+ peoples? LOL i dont think you know how to count mate.. there is only 24 peoples in there. some dont even have donates.. Make sure to confirm the truth first before you say something cadian. coz really, Talking B**S** Just make you hated..
_________________
You'll Find us, When the War starts.



W a r - Lord Knight
Anthrax - AssasinCross
When Mercy Fades - Creator
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaa. o-o
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

XVongolaX wrote:
Why are so many good guilds being created while I can't PLAY!!!!!!!!!
*rage*


awww want a cookie?

*offers cookie*
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:56 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
dragonbug



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 1236
Location: everywhere and nowhere

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

maximusWar wrote:
dragonbug wrote:
maximusWar wrote:
dragonbug wrote:
you know ive always found guilds that post screenies of "how awesome" they are to be a bit arrogant. and man that defensive tactic sure seems familiar hmmmm...oh where have i seen that before.

anyways~ toodles


Didnt you remember some of the screenshots of RDH before?
And we are not being arrogant. Im just showing my guildies their WOE. why Cadian is your skull somewhere there that's why youre bitchin about it?


oh i know my skull was there. cause it was 40+ people vs 21. so ya. im flattered to be part of that massacre


40+ peoples? LOL i dont think you know how to count mate.. there is only 24 peoples in there. some dont even have donates.. Make sure to confirm the truth first before you say something cadian. coz really, Talking B**S** Just make you hated..



oh im hated for more reasons than that. and trust me i went into that room with effects off while breaking traps and counted near 40 people. so im not wrong. but alas ill end this "drama" here.
_________________
cadian!~
Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
maximusWar



Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 79
Location: Chernobyl

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

i just LOL you when you say 40pips. Coz we havent even experienced 30 online people in our Guild. LOL just pure LOL. wahaha!
_________________
You'll Find us, When the War starts.



W a r - Lord Knight
Anthrax - AssasinCross
When Mercy Fades - Creator
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

*Eats cookie peacefully*
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
cake



Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Posts: 37

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Both guilds are well-known in Reign. I don't know what is wrong with both guilds, but you guys are so childish. Is it so important to be strong in just a game? No matter how many people you kill in a game, it still is just a game. Don't you guys feel bad for causing so much drama in the game for everyone else? Let's be honest, Descendant is currently the strongest guild in the server right now, so what does it give you guys for being the strongest now? Before that, it was RDH, why can't you guys (both guilds) stop acting so cocky? Did it ever hit you guys in the head that this is just a game? Yes, go ahead kill each other, but don't cause so much drama that you guys must argue in the forums. I truly don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. How about tell us the background story of this whole drama, so we can grab some popcorn? I would love to listen to the story of how this drama started, if anyone willing to share. Iím hoping it more than a whinny story about how one guild is stronger than the other. Also, it must be a juicy story to start up this much drama.

Who cares how many people were on in Descendant that day, the truth that the massacre RDH cannot be changes. Also, how many people in here that did not see RDH's leader Krimson Hawk farewell post? Now, RDH is no more than a serpent without its head. Does this make Descendant happy? If it does good for you guys. However, posting the screen shot of the RDH massacre is not arrogant then what is it? Yea, it's not arrogant; I'm just posting my guild WoE Screen Shot of RDH skull. It must be one cold day in hell for me to believe that crap. Also, I remember correctly that last week Descendant wasn't doing that well in WoE against RDH, why don't you post those screen shot to even out the scale. You know when you push someone to edge of a cliff; they may as well drag you down with them.
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

cake wrote:
Both guilds are well-known in Reign. I don't know what is wrong with both guilds, but you guys are so childish. Is it so important to be strong in just a game? No matter how many people you kill in a game, it still is just a game. Don't you guys feel bad for causing so much drama in the game for everyone else? Let's be honest, Descendant is currently the strongest guild in the server right now, so what does it give you guys for being the strongest now? Before that, it was RDH, why can't you guys (both guilds) stop acting so cocky? Did it ever hit you guys in the head that this is just a game? Yes, go ahead kill each other, but don't cause so much drama that you guys must argue in the forums. I truly don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. How about tell us the background story of this whole drama, so we can grab some popcorn? I would love to listen to the story of how this drama started, if anyone willing to share. Iím hoping it more than a whinny story about how one guild is stronger than the other. Also, it must be a juicy story to start up this much drama.

Who cares how many people were on in Descendant that day, the truth that the massacre RDH cannot be changes. Also, how many people in here that did not see RDH's leader Krimson Hawk farewell post? Now, RDH is no more than a serpent without its head. Does this make Descendant happy? If it does good for you guys. However, posting the screen shot of the RDH massacre is not arrogant then what is it? Yea, it's not arrogant; I'm just posting my guild WoE Screen Shot of RDH skull. It must be one cold day in hell for me to believe that crap. Also, I remember correctly that last week Descendant wasn't doing that well in WoE against RDH, why don't you post those screen shot to even out the scale. You know when you push someone to edge of a cliff; they may as well drag you down with them.

How ironic. I'm eating popcorn right this moment.
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
cake



Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Posts: 37

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that mean we just need to wait for the main drama stars to appear. I hope they're not too stingy, and share their juicy story
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even know the backstory and i been in RDH since day one. It would be nice to see the constant flaming stop. I log on the server to have fun and i log in the forum to chat and greet the new players. It's a drag to log on to either and hear about the latest flame war between the 2 guilds. as cake said, both guilds are strong, everyone knows that, no need to take a game and make it something personal. In the end, we all look bad, and we all come off as arrogant jerks...and i know a few Descendant players to know that isnt true, just as i can say RDH isnt like that either. Let's just get back to our original reason for coming to Reign...having fun.
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:53 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
cake



Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Posts: 37

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, stated AbaraiGirl, this just mean that I wouldn't be getting a juicy story from you, and also the point that you're a RDH's member that doesn't know why you're in this drama. Does this mean all this lovey drama is due to the childish action? We all play RO for fun, and WoE is also suppose to be fun. It just there are members that like to take fun to the next levels, and by the looks of it both guilds have plenty of these lovely players.
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
gomEn



Joined: 05 Apr 2009
Posts: 286
Location: Jakarta, Bali, Xiamen, Hongkong. Current : Guangzhou-China

Post  Post subject: Re: War Of Emperium [ Descendants ] Reply with quote

maximusWar wrote:

The Taking of the Castle


The Defensive Line


The Price



This is the original post. I don't see any drama starter from the post above, please keep it relevant.



dragonbug wrote:
you know ive always found guilds that post screenies of "how awesome" they are to be a bit arrogant. and man that defensive tactic sure seems familiar hmmmm...oh where have i seen that before.

anyways~ toodles


cake wrote:
Both guilds are well-known in Reign. I don't know what is wrong with both guilds, but you guys are so childish. Is it so important to be strong in just a game? No matter how many people you kill in a game, it still is just a game. Don't you guys feel bad for causing so much drama in the game for everyone else? Let's be honest, Descendant is currently the strongest guild in the server right now, so what does it give you guys for being the strongest now? Before that, it was RDH, why can't you guys (both guilds) stop acting so cocky? Did it ever hit you guys in the head that this is just a game? Yes, go ahead kill each other, but don't cause so much drama that you guys must argue in the forums. I truly don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. How about tell us the background story of this whole drama, so we can grab some popcorn? I would love to listen to the story of how this drama started, if anyone willing to share. Iím hoping it more than a whinny story about how one guild is stronger than the other. Also, it must be a juicy story to start up this much drama.

Who cares how many people were on in Descendant that day, the truth that the massacre RDH cannot be changes. Also, how many people in here that did not see RDH's leader Krimson Hawk farewell post? Now, RDH is no more than a serpent without its head. Does this make Descendant happy? If it does good for you guys. However, posting the screen shot of the RDH massacre is not arrogant then what is it? Yea, it's not arrogant; I'm just posting my guild WoE Screen Shot of RDH skull. It must be one cold day in hell for me to believe that crap. Also, I remember correctly that last week Descendant wasn't doing that well in WoE against RDH, why don't you post those screen shot to even out the scale. You know when you push someone to edge of a cliff; they may as well drag you down with them.



Because those screenies belong to Screenshots thread : War or Emperium [ Descendants ], no?
There is no drama purpose from the screen shots above


I believe all of you (or some) are matured enough on taking this kind of issue.



-Jig
_________________


Support Reign Online by Voting!

-jigjig
-gijgij
Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
XVongolaX



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 1370
Location: California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I mature enough? @3@
_________________
I am Keita. :O
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to
ask me via PM by Forums. Very Happy
GonFreecs - Stalker 255
Katsura - Paladin 255
KeitatheChamp - Champ 255
Sakamoto - Whitesmith
Oda Nobunaga - Lord Knight
Miyamoto Musashi - Creator 255
Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum