Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Chit-Chat
  Topic: So how bout this here lately.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I release a dubstep album along with my headphones?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author Message
The Wolf



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 32
Location: Prontera / Payon

Post  Post subject: So how bout this here lately. Reply with quote

Well Reign kinda died but itll pick back up at the end of the week or so since it summer.

Last time I was aon the chit chat thread I talked about my guild and making dubstep.

I found a good dubstep software Very Happy I am using it and getting used to it. Its confusing as hell. So far though I made some cool shiz.

The guild hasnt been made yet D: but it will soon.

In latter news. I am in love with dubstep even more now. I found out I can buy deadmau5 heads. As well as some speakers that he came out with. Im also gonna make my own custom headphones of dubstep stuff.(deadmau5, skrillex, foreign beggars, sirah, etc.) Ima try and make multiple ones over the summer so let me know if anyone wants to buy a pair once I post the pic. Its hand made and what not so itll cost hefty but not THAT hefty.

_________________
"My honor left a long time ago....it took my dignity with it"

Rolling Death Machine
Death Machine
MeinWolfes
Mt Dew Me
Dezz
(The Noob Boosters)
Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

i vote yes to whatever you are doing xD
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

I only voted "No" because I really, really hate dubstep. Therefore my argument is biased and invalid and exactly one "No" vote should not count at all. I just wanted to voice my opinion.



~ That is all
Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
The Wolf



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 32
Location: Prontera / Payon

Post  Post subject: Lol dude Reply with quote

Its ok. Alot of people dont like Dubstep. Thanks for your opinion though. Everybodies matters.
_________________
"My honor left a long time ago....it took my dignity with it"

Rolling Death Machine
Death Machine
MeinWolfes
Mt Dew Me
Dezz
(The Noob Boosters)
Wed May 16, 2012 2:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
NightShade



Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 481

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Genisis wrote:
I only voted "No" because I really, really hate dubstep. Therefore my argument is biased and invalid and exactly one "No" vote should not count at all. I just wanted to voice my opinion.



~ That is all


Psh, you liked the Dubstep I posted back when we did Reignfest. DUN LY 2 ME ZIR!!
_________________



SOS OG - Retired 3/16/10
Chars:
X t C / Vamp / NightShade / Dark Pulse / Absolute / Whiskey / Nightz / I'm done listing =.=
Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Neo Genisis



Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

NightShade wrote:
Neo Genisis wrote:
I only voted "No" because I really, really hate dubstep. Therefore my argument is biased and invalid and exactly one "No" vote should not count at all. I just wanted to voice my opinion.



~ That is all


Psh, you liked the Dubstep I posted back when we did Reignfest. DUN LY 2 ME ZIR!!


I was drunk!
Fri May 18, 2012 2:05 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Kiboo



Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 295
Location: Earth

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Genisis wrote:
NightShade wrote:
Neo Genisis wrote:
I only voted "No" because I really, really hate dubstep. Therefore my argument is biased and invalid and exactly one "No" vote should not count at all. I just wanted to voice my opinion.



~ That is all


Psh, you liked the Dubstep I posted back when we did Reignfest. DUN LY 2 ME ZIR!!


I was drunk and sexually attracted to you!


Excuse!
Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
naota



Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 545
Location: Mauk GA.

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just say you were going to make products based on other people and sell it? Just saying, thats kinda illegal.
_________________
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

Hands that have grasp the sun
Feet that tread the ocean depths
Eyes that have see the end
And yet im still...incomplete
Ryuken
Fri May 18, 2012 8:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
tehdarke



Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Posts: 593

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

naota wrote:
Did you just say you were going to make products based on other people and sell it? Just saying, thats kinda illegal.


if you mean headphones <_< then it must be my lucky day cause dumb dog chewed my current ones to shit..... but if its illegal then <_< idgaf headphones pls <3!!!!
_________________


Super Beaner (Ex. BoC sniper/NBH)
Copy Cat (Nub)
Reneab (BoC Star Glad/NBH~)
Captain Bean (DoA)
Gerg De Bean (Degeneration X)
Alovein (Degeneration X)
Sir Beansalot (Degeneration X Leader)

NBH Fo-Life Motha FAKU~
Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 am
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Chit-Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum