Information     Downloads     Game Account      Forum Account       Reviews

Thanks to: Gravity | eAthena Project Vote for Silver Coins: Site 1 | Site 2 | Site 3 | Site 4 | Site 5 | Site 6 | Site 7 | Site 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Guild & Party Recruitment
  Topic: OH SHI-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Toft



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 466
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Post  Post subject: OH SHI- Reply with quote

I've started WoE'ing a bit again. Yay? Looking for a crappy guild to join.
(Me staying in it is not guaranteed)
Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
Nakatsukio



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 237

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Twin Serpents
_________________





R.I.P Xander

Zugetsu - Ninja - lvl255
Revenant Dragon Heart
Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Toft



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 466
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

One word... No.
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
AbaraiGirl



Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 1288
Location: Hueco Mundo, Ohio

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Genesis?
KOF?
WOF?


no wait i got one...Retribution. Nice guild and members.
_________________
RIP Xander -April 9th, 2010- Love you and miss you daily.

- Nuriko - Cirucci - Misaki Saiki - Boa Vista - Chyna Whyte - Chibi Nuriko - Polyhymnia -
Some people are like clouds. Once they fk off it's a beautiful day.
Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
whiteseaocean



Joined: 08 Sep 2010
Posts: 498
Location: somewhere

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

no law
_________________



Lil Helper~255
Angelo Kitty Arty(my holy baby knight)
Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
magbolt123



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 812
Location: United States California

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

WoF~
_________________




Axedion~Assassin Cross
mega merchant~Creator
Astromodamus~LK
Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Sephiroth7500



Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 1470

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohz I forgot to say, I invited him right after he posted this. XD
_________________
Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord



Reneshin ~ 255 Knight Lord

MY GM NAME WOULD BE:



My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignReneshin
Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
Jokerz



Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 717
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

AbaraiGirl wrote:
Genesis?
KOF?
WOF?


no wait i got one...Retribution. Nice guild and members.



Wtf is retribution Surprised?
_________________
IGN -

Joker Clown / Lord Joker. - 255 Clown and LK
Fuzzy - 255 Clown
And many, many, many more.

" Shut the fk up for 10 secs D:< " - Kristy
Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 am
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

IT IS WHAT THE TRAITORS OF THE IMPERIUM OF MAN FEAR!
IT IS WHAT THE GOD EMPEROR PUNISHES CHAOS WITH!
IT IS WHAT I WILL BUY IN MARCH!


THE INQUISITION IS COMING!
Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Toft



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 466
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren is fast.
Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Author Message
Nakatsukio



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 237

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

X Laws.
_________________





R.I.P Xander

Zugetsu - Ninja - lvl255
Revenant Dragon Heart
Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Teh Xanthias



Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 114
Location: USA

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Make your own guild and frequently invite random folks. Then watch the hilarity ensue as folks begin to associate traits to members of your guild based on the fact that they wear the emblem, not because of their personality or anything else that would make them an individual.

After all, it's what this server is all about, AMIRITE? Cool
_________________
Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Author Message
GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT



Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Posts: 641

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh Xanthias wrote:
Make your own guild and frequently invite random folks. Then watch the hilarity ensue as folks begin to associate traits to members of your guild based on the fact that they wear the emblem, not because of their personality or anything else that would make them an individual.

After all, it's what this server is all about, AMIRITE? Cool


Sadly 100% right Razz
Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
marine



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 1389
Location: here

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT wrote:
Teh Xanthias wrote:
Make your own guild and frequently invite random folks. Then watch the hilarity ensue as folks begin to associate traits to members of your guild based on the fact that they wear the emblem, not because of their personality or anything else that would make them an individual.

After all, it's what this server is all about, AMIRITE? Cool


Sadly 100% right Razz


sadly 100% wrong, is like that in most servers lol.
Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
PecoMan



Joined: 31 Jul 2010
Posts: 213

Post  Post subject: Reply with quote

GRANDPA DREADNAUGHT wrote:
IT IS WHAT THE TRAITORS OF THE IMPERIUM OF MAN FEAR!
IT IS WHAT THE GOD EMPEROR PUNISHES CHAOS WITH!
IT IS WHAT I WILL BUY IN MARCH!


THE INQUISITION IS COMING!

Fruit cakes
_________________




CANT TOUCH THIS~
Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reign Online Forum Index -> Guild & Party Recruitment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum